Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sonnet: The Realm

A light caresses objects in a space
flimsy pictures tell an old story
and while my stories never wear a face
I live in this room to bethink my glory

From a secret realm, from a sacred dream
it formed a world into infinity
it crossed the border of our earth to gleam
in a new realm a baby world can be

The end of this world was quick and corrupt
the pure dream sputtered away like a light
and when the vibe was gone the realm would erupt
the world would fall into an endless night

The fake love saved what remained: a crescent
but the synthetic moon shined florescent

3 comments:

  1. hey this is Jana!! I really like this Sonnet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really good sadie good job for your sonnet i like how you did everything correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI JANA!!! I love your sonnet, Sadie! Your rhyming and everything is excellent.

    ReplyDelete